The PTF hosts general meetings every other month at 7:30pm in the school library. The meeting is open to every community member (By-Laws 2018.docx). Join us as we plan events, talk about general issues, and think about how to help make the school community even better. Couldn’t make it? Read the meeting minutes to find out what was discussed.
Dates and Minutes
- September 12th, 2017. (PTF General Meeting Notes 9.12.17)
- November 28th, 2017. (PTF General Meeting Notes 11.28.17)
- Note: this meeting includes the discussions on the pros and cons of fundraising for classroom assistants.
- January 9th, 2018. (PTF General Meeting Notes 1.9.18)
- March 27th, 2018. (PTF General Meeting Notes 3.27.18, Master Campus Plan Proposal Q&A)
- May 22nd, 2018. (PTF General Meeting Agenda 5.22.18.docx, 2018 Blanchard PTF Candidate Slate)
- Note: we will vote to fill the to-be-empty seats on the board in this meeting.